jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

Hi everyone! This is my english blog and I'm gonna tell you about me :)

My name is Nicole Orellana Aedo. I was born in Santiago on  September , 1991.

I have a little family and  at the present, I live with my sister and her son, and my father. But my mother and my brother don't live with us.  I have a dog, called Camote, and a hamster called Rex.

I studied in two schools. The primary school Oscar Castro and  the secondary school Benjamin Vicuña Mackenna. I finishied to study in 2009.

Since 2010, I study Theory and History of Art in Universidad de Chile.
Well, I like write about love stories or about fantasy (I think I have a fixation with the moon, everything I write is relationed with it) and I like read too, but  not as much as I would like. Could you recommend me some book? I need to read something new. 
So, I think its all for now.
 Bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario