viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

About a photo...



Hi! Today I'm gonna tell you about a picture I took 3 years ago. 
It shows the sky at the evening. 
When I had a camera, I usually take photos about the sky because I really love the forms of the clouds and its colors, also the birds, the insects, the flowers... In one word, the Nature.

In this case, I remember this photo was taken one day of September, when my boyfriend and I were together in my house, watching trough the window.  I remember we were talking about stuff... and I saw this, then I ran to my bedroom, took the camera and took it. I  was spellbound, with its color: blue, red, rose, violet, and the whole sky stayed the same color for a while. But it slowly disappeared to turn dark.
Was a pleasant moment because I stay looking this with my boyfriend, who laughed at me because my fast reaction, but who cares :P 
 Also, this picture is important to me because is one of the first pictures I take of sky that I really like it. I think is magical, it's not modified , its just as I took it so is more impressive and hard to think that was real :) Or maybe, I'm the only who have impress with a picture like that, I don't know.


2 comentarios:

  1. i like so much the colors on your picture, good storie to.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A very good picture, it’s really beautiful. Good work.

    ResponderEliminar