viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Disturbed!


Well, I've went only 2 concert and one of them was Disturbed. I'm not pretty sure when they came, August 27 I guess. I don't know what is the specific kind of rock music they play. But they have some drums, and guittars, and a good voice ("El Pelao" rules!); maybe repetitive melodies at the beggining, but if you  listen good, you will end up loving them as I. (I hope).

The previous days  was exciting and little stress because I don't have money to go to the concert. But few days before the concert I participate in a contest and... I win! and other people too :)

So, that night, about 9 o'clock the concert began.
They played all my prefer songs *.*
This band make me love the live music, and I hope to see it again if they come back  but its very difficult.
That night I sing, I scream and I jump. Was a great, great night.

Today, I listen the concert in my computer... Draiman, the vocalist, sang not very well, but he did a great performance XD 

WE ARE....  DISTURBED!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario