viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Stephen King :It

It
Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you about one of my favorites writers. 

He is a famous writer and differents directors have made many movies about his books.
One of the reasons I like him is because he write about how the ordinary life its turn to the most strange situations and how the people live with this new situation, fighting against its fears.

 I've already read Insomnia, Carrie, Nightmares & Dreamscapes IFirestarter, Cell. And I wanna read It, The Shining, Rose Madder and Different Seasons.

One of the movies let me know about Stephen King when I was a child was It or Pennywise, the Dancing Clown. I'm not already read the book yet but I've read  in the internet that book is much bloody and macabre that the movie. 

So, let's see. This movie was made in the 90's, it is a tv movie. Its during about 2 hours and half, a bit longer for tv I think, but its a masterpiece. Why? Maybe the effects on the last part of the film are a little... weak but the history and the drama are interesting, fascinating and the mystery about who really is that Clown it leave you  in constant stress.

Well, the story tell about a group of children was attack for this "Clown". How he attack them? With them fears. He showed them very deep nightmares and trying to kill them later. But this group of children escape from him  and from the town where he live. But 30 years later, others kids was attack and died in strange circumstances, so, the group was reunited again to kill him.
The story talk about the childhood traumas and how the people confronting it.
Well, I think this movie is traumatic per se but is funny too, because the Clown is lovely xD. I mean, this character is strange and bad but it have something atractive. Judgue yourself.

See you the next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario