viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

BBC Learning

Hi everyone.
I found the item The English we speak.
I read  the conversation "To catch your eye / eye-catching".  It's about two people talking about how to use this phrase. It's a fun conversation because the girl understand the phrase literally and the boy try to explain what means this phrase. I read another conversations too.
This item let me to review vocabulary and learn new expressions and phrases. Some phrases are: to let the cat out of the bag,  paint the town red, 'To get your hands dirty', etc.
 Link
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/language/theenglishwespeak/

I read this item too
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/language/theteacher.
It's about expressions too.

And finally, I did one Quiz about Elections, and two Crosswords. The crosswords are very interesting because I remembered some words and learned another. And I work with definitions and descriptions :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario