viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

#6 : Half a Million secrets

Hi class.   I love this presentation! Its examples about how the people using his page just make me want to send a postcard with my secret or just with a little message hahaha!

This presentation makes me think about the people, about the prejudiced. This experiences tells about the people have the same feelings and the same fears.
The last case, about the grandma and her Birthday's song... well,  I identified with the postcard. Everyday, when I get up, I kiss and hug my sister and my nephew, because I think they never come back...  Sad thoughts but that is the reality. 
 Also I like the initiative about the missing photos. Everybody want to get photos back :) They're significant and I'm sure many people would like to have this opportunity.


I visited this website before. It is very interesting. I'm going to look around and try to find another presentations that interest me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario