viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

A Darwinian Theory of Beauty?

First, I needed to read, because the internet didn't work well.

What think about this presentation...
He beginning asking what is beauty and how the people understanding it.
And explain about how our prehistoric lives resound even today. Well... I never think about that.
I think makes sense. But I don't think explain all about how to comprehend the beautiful subject.
Is in the eye of the beholder. And is cultural too. And Darwin explain with our prehistoric lifes.
The natural selection would explain why we choose some things above other things. l mean, good things for us above bad things and the beauty it is about survival nature too. The beautiful things keep the distance also.They (it beauty itself) suggest to try to not destroy it. Is it crazy? I think the beautiful it's only a gift and now it is a element to survive. Or not... It was a element to survive. But I don't know... maybe for the girls with a beautiful body, her beauty it is an element to survive today if they use it as a job, like the models and another jobs... (Sorry, I needed edit the idea... but I keep my last idea xD)
And the beautiful things just are for contemplate. I agree with this idea. And there are similar aesthetics things who like to everyone: the human being have similar preferences maybe perhaps from the beggining of our time.

5 comentarios:

  1. "for the girls with a beautiful body, it is an element to survive xD like the models and... other type of girls xP" omg! great thinkers! xDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHAHAHHA the "other type of girls", great ending!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very interesting the relationship between the natural selection and the beauty.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ahhh... I forget to edit! ... but if you like my comments... x)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. beauty girls survives with her bodies, that have a lot of sense to me.

    ResponderEliminar