sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Blog Session #9 : A Free Topic

Hi! This time I'm going to tell you about a differents videos that I really like them.
Are shortfilms. Few months ago, I was obsessed with the animated shortfilm. A lot of those are cute, weird or just funny.
This one is... weird but with an aesthetic and thematic very attractive. "Alma"
Takes only five minutes but is the necesary time to make us understand that curiosity killed the cat ... or left you locked up in another body... like a doll body.
This one remembered me the movie called Dolls (1987 >.< A terror film >.<



This is called Zero. It is about the discrimination, and how the world make it. Is a  teaching of life. In this case the high numbers like 9, are the "best people" (according to who? ¬¬). And Zero is the worse number,  and if we  translate its meaning, that would be the skin color, the nationality or our sexual condition. 
Also, the puppets are lovely! :3


The last one is a  little creepy. Jaulito
The first time when I watched this shortfilm, I was like: "Ohhh! What's wrong with the producers!" xD But that doesn't mean that I have not liked, only is confusing.
Only now I can get it. It is about the price of freedom.  Somehow, it tell us how the world works. We believe in our acts as free acts but in the shadow, we are always in a cage because is  a regulated freedom, is not real at all.  Maybe means that, maybe not. You decide.


Bye!

1 comentario: