jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

#1 First term of the year 2012

Hi everyone.
The first term... Well, I learned a lot of new things: museology, documentation, other cultures, etc.

 I loved all my courses and they were a little easy I think, because all of them was introductions about another complex subjects. And I admit, I loved so much Teotihuacan Art. <3 Was complicated at the first but then , when I realized it was very interesting, began to be easy.
 In my personal life, was completely different. My sister was sick, then my mother and my father too, because they were really  worried about her. She was in the hospital for two or more weeks.
When she go out, she was sick again for another two weeks. I had to care to my nephew like a mom. I was exhausted but, thank God, my sister is ok for now, I hope for much longer.

I guess we should appreciate the new experiences even if are not pleasant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario