viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Post # 2 Social media


The social media... I use them. I have Tumblr, Facebook. And a Twitter account without use.
I think the first social media was Fotolog. All have one.It was about pictures.

Since 2008, I use Facebook. I created that account because many of my classmates and friends have one. We usually share photos, activities or outlooks, and our feelings. A share comment was the point.  Now, I hardly ever share my feelings or what I'm thinking, because I don't see the point. I don't think in the same way like 5 years ago. Sometimes I share art news or outlooks but nothing else. But I continue to chatting with my old friends and I met new people too.

Since summer I use Tumblr. It is a different way to meet people (meet in the internet, not in the real life), and I usually upload and share cute pictures or funny pictures, gifs and videos. In this web you can see any picture about any topic, or information and literature. Is like a huge nest where if you are triying to find something, you get it at the moment.
I realized that Chilean people is very popular between the young people. But I do not know why...


I think Facebook is a good idea because is one way to keep contact with friends. But I don't like when the people use this platform for talk about what are they doing each 5 minutes. I repeat, I don't see the point to doing that. But is very successful when you need information about a institution for example because they have accounts too; or when you don't have money to call your friends... because, is strange but is true,  you always have money to pay internet xP...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario