viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Post #3 Holidays



My Holidays… I didn’t have had holidays itself. I mean, in the tv you listen that 300 thousand cars go out Santiago, but mi family don’t. I stay here in Santiago doing not too much.


Or maybe not… In summer, almost every year, my mom spent money in our holidays. We were to San Antonio and El Quisco. And we ate fried fish. In 2009 we stop to do it because we don’t have enough money to keep this tradition. In 2011 and the last summer, I went with my boyfriend’s family to El Quisco. But we didn't go to the beach!!  Is very nice to go out to Santiago,  but go to the beach without swimming is …displeasing.

Anyway,the best holidays that I remember was when in 2009, my family and I were invited by a family’s old friend to stay a week in her home in Puerto Montt. We can see the sea and the cruise ship, walking down on the street in a rainy day, go to Puerto Varas and Frutillar; get loss in the railway with tábanos/gadfly following us… Was very funny! I always kept that moment in my memories.

1 comentario: