viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

#4 Artists you admire, and why.

Hi classmates.
 This is the first topic about art that we have to write every week.

 I like them for different reasons: for their techniques, beauty, and topic or because they are controversial.

Apolo y Dafne


File:John William Waterhouse - Mermaid.JPG
Sirena
The first one is John William Waterhouse. I admire his technique; few paintings looks real, like Lady of Shalott. But especially I like it because with his artwork I learned to appreciate the art. I ever read Greeks myths, since fourth grade, and when I saw his art work I’m felt fascinating so I learned more about art and Greeks myths. Even he stimulated me to read about another myths and legends because he painted Literature topics. I think I love almost all his paintings because that reason.  
Lady of Shalott

File:Miranda - The Tempest JWW.jpg
Miranda y La Tempestad




 Other artists are Sandro Boticelli and Raphael Sanzio. I like them only for their beautiful paintings. They are so delicate to draw and coloring; meticulous with face and hair, they compose the beauty and perfection on women figures. 

           
The final artist is William-Adolphe Bouguereau. I admire his capacity to use simple colors to make beauty characters that looks alive in the picture.   
I realized that all of them are connected in a simple thing...  their pictures represents legends and mythological topics.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario