viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

#7 How green are you?


Recycling truck, La Florida
Hi everyone. This topic is very interesting for me.  Since I was a child I have been interested in this. But today I don’t have the same passion. 

In the primary school I was always alert if someone drop a piece of paper or a wrapper. I never discussed with them for their acts but I just picked the trash that they drop and I let them in the trash can. Also I always waited the recycling campaigns in my school. Sometimes we had the chance to received a prize if we collect some recyclabe materials. Once we went to MIM as a reward. 
In the high school I began to recycling notebooks and notebook pages. Today I continue with this tradition. I don't need to buy notebooks every year because I tried to use every single empty page I found, using  one notebook for two or three subejcts per year. I remember I tried to make a huge notebook with all the pages but it looked very "rasca" xD.
Today in the municipality we have a recycling truck, so I collect recycling things in a bag or in a carton box; every Thursday the truck goes to  the neighborhood :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario