viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

Post 10: English Language Challenges


Since my first English class one year ago, I want to do it well but sometimes English classes get me tired. It’s the subject itself because it’s something that we are forced to do… forced by university. I admitted three years ago I wasn’t interested to learn English but many experiences on internet and sometimes in real life make me realize that it is a very important subject and also is a work tool. If someday I go to foreign countries I’ll need to speak in English; that makes me to have good disposition to learn English, but some days I want to learn it on my way. That doesn’t means that I like to review my notes, I’m very lazy on that.
I think I have a love-hate relationship with English.

For example, to study English while I have fun, I like to watch Yankees series with English sub or some movies that I really enjoy. This is a way to practice listening and learn new words.
My experience at in university was interesting. I never think before that I need to learn it, but now I’m very grateful with this opportunity. Between conversations, quizzes and different dissertations I learn a lot of new words, expressions and of course give me self-confident to talk in English with others. Nevertheless, I think I haven’t improve enough in this two years but I want to keep practice before the course finish.


About to using blogs as a learning tool, I enjoyed it because I have the opportunity to reinforce what I learned before, on interesting topics for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario