viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Post 9 : My future Job

This topic... I hate this topic xD

 These last three years, I realized that I'm not good at this as I thought. I mean, about to write or to get interesting insights about art. I like everything about the field of art but maybe I should stop thinking that I could become a curator. I think that isn't related to the effort or persistence, I think that only some people have the innate ability to write well,  even if they not tried. Maybe I'm wrong, But for now, that is what I think.
That doesn't mean I'm disappointed with my career. Because if  I don't write theoretical art texts, I could, and I would like too, to get a job related to education area in some museum. That includes heritage area.
I went to two seminars and congresses, and since then I like this area. I still don't know what I need to do for get this kind of job, I think I just need new ideas and create a project. For that, I need to do trainships and internships on museums, an opportunity that we currently have through university. I need it because that will give me experience and I will keep abreast of what is currently done in that area.
But... nevertheless, these are suppositions. As you may have noticed, many of us don't know what to do after getting our degree or what to do with our degree. Some of us will write, other we will work in the museum area. Maybe the best thing that the career give us is that we can do a little of everything (do historical research, be a curator, make museographic projects, etc), and a few of us will be experts if they focus on a specific area.
 I just hope that no matter what my future job will be, that give me enough money to live and be happy with it, even if its mean that I never get having an extra money. But I know that if I work in the museums area, I will always have the opportunity to travel, even if only is to attend seminars.
That's why my plan is also to study English  (though this semester has not been noticed much   :P  )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario