viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

Post 8 : Ten Guilty Pleasures



Hahaha! is a good topic...

 I have guilty pleasures, like everyone... I'm just going to disclose some of them.
I remember in school I had classmates that love Anime. They called themselves "otakus".
I think I'm a frustrated otaku xD. I like anime, I love mangas but I never admitted that I wanted to be one of them, to dress up as anime character and that kind of stuff...  more than a guilty pleasure, this was a secret, but anyway, today I enjoy read mangas and watch anime, and collects images from them :P

Another one. Since some time ago my sister has bought cereal Trix for my nephew. Every time that I can… I steal  cereal from the cereal box. Well, I don’t steal it but I eat half its contents. Trix is so delicious!!! If I start to eat it, nobody can stop me… maybe my sister, if she catches me.

About music, I don't like every kind of music. But for now I enjoy to listen korean pop. For some people maybe is a silly kind of music because is the music that teenagers girls likes, but whatever! xD I'm not the only one.

I don't think they are guilty pleasures but some kind of proof about ... I don`t know... How prejudice we are, or maybe why we keep it on secret when that things don't really matters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario